! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Vitamins and minerals - Page 1/8

Subject: Vitamins and minerals
Replies: 52 Views: 2505
> »
damsel77 1.09.14 - 02:04pm
How do you ensure you get all of them,or do tyou hope for the best?Been told Im aneamic need to find stuff with iron in.And yes Ive heard about rusty nails... lol * +

bambi60 1.09.14 - 02:17pm
brightidea.gif Wine is from the fruit group , Ales are from the cereal group and an old fashioned Guinness with a hot iron dipped in it .. no need to thank me cheers.gif * +

piggle 1.09.14 - 02:18pm
I take a multitude of vitamins. On over 15 different types of medication and supps a day... so about 20 odd tablets or something

Plus I have a really good diet but system is fked and can't utilise everything properly * +

piggle 1.09.14 - 02:20pm
And I find liquid iron far superior to tabs. They just fk with your guts and make you s**t black goo. Expensive tho * +

peta 1.09.14 - 02:22pm
I know because I just eat/drink a variety of stuff. I'm in perfect health, with perfect skin and hair, but I have a cavity (drilled and filled).. I feel dirty dislike.gif * +

piggle 1.09.14 - 02:35pm

@ sourface - 1.09.14 - 02:18pm
Multi vitamins??dontknow I love haliborange they are lush but hate that your only allowed one a daysad

My daughter is bad for this. They don't get vits but ill let her have the odd half of an adcal, it's like eating banana flavoured chalk

give me the boke spew.gif * +

iilmadme 1.09.14 - 02:38pm
i take a daily multivitamin,they seem to be working.the next lot im trying is a cheap one though * +

tranie 1.09.14 - 03:25pm
im terrible at taking tablets, id have no chance of taking 20 plus tabs a day nono.gif mrs T bought me some vitamin d tablets for my arthritis had to take 4 twice a day kept forgetting to take them. So multi vitimins are a no no for me. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search