! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

police shot teen for walking in the street - Page 1/15

Subject: police shot teen for walking in the street
Replies: 99 Views: 7330
> »
strawfox 13.08.14 - 10:15am
[link]http://frontpage.pch.com/p/news/source/news_ap/category/national/article/38f652489be541a3b346cdb9ea2d37d5[/link]
Investigators have released few details, saying only that a scuffle unfolded after the officer asked Brown and another teen to get out of the street. At some point, the officer's weapon fired inside a patrol car, police said. Police said death threats prompted them to withhold the name of the officer, who was placed on administrative leave after fatally shooting 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, where the incident has stoked racial tension, rallies and a night of looting.
* +

strawfox 13.08.14 - 10:37am
police.gif The fullest account of Brown's death so far has come from Dorian Johnson, who said he was walking home from a convenience store with Brown when they were approached by an officer in a squad car who, using expletives, ordered them to move to the sidewalk.
In the hours after the shooting, Johnson told news crews that he and Brown had kept walking and explained to the officer they were near their destination. The officer then reversed his car to where it almost hit us.
The officer, Johnson said, tried to open his door, but he was so close to the men that it ricocheted back. Johnson said the officer then reached through the window, grabbed my friend around the neck and tried to pull him into the car. The officer then reportedly pulled out his weapon and said, 'I'll shoot you,' or 'I'm going to shoot,' Johnson said.
When the officer opened fire, Brown was h*t and started to bleed, Johnson said. Johnson ran to hide behind a car.
Brown kept running, and he told me to keep running because he feared for me, too, Johnson said.
Johnson said the officer pursued Brown with his weapon drawn and fired again.
When Brown felt that shot, he turned around and put his hands in the air and started to get down on the ground. But the officer kept firing, Johnson said.
And my friend died. He didn't say anything to him. He just stood over and he's shooting. * +

bozzalad 13.08.14 - 10:39am
a night of looting will make it all better huh * +

shadow27 13.08.14 - 10:48am
You'd think they'd have two officers in the car dontknow.gif that could prevent officers misbehaving or something, if that story above is truly how it happened. * +

strawfox 13.08.14 - 11:14am
dead2.gif yes sour he did die. Ever cop's car has a video recording sight and sound. That hasn't been made public yet. If it ever does. * +

phallica 13.08.14 - 11:24am
Ugh fking police. * +

dodgey 13.08.14 - 11:28am
This was in America. Not my concern. * +

tranie 13.08.14 - 11:49am

@ strawfox - 13.08.14 - 11:14am
dead2.gif yes sour he did die. Ever cop's car has a video recording sight and sound. That hasn't been made public yet. If it ever does.

the cops have said there is no video of the incident either public security cameras or the cars video camera stink.gif i smell a rat * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search