! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Euthanasia - Page 7/8

Subject: Euthanasia
« <> »
peta 25.03.24 - 02:10pm

@ trunking - 25.03.24 - 09:02am
Town in SA next to Durban.

Tell him to come back.. * +

alanball 25.03.24 - 02:20pm
About time the Youth in Asia had their own thread * +

warded 25.03.24 - 03:38pm
tooth * +

bandalot 5.06.24 - 05:18pm
If some one is termenaly ill that is not life so they should be alowd tae take there own life * +

faun 6.06.24 - 09:08am
It's not easy to know what they really want, when they're out their face on medication, nervous of dying, worried about loved ones having to deal with everything, and a hundred other things.

They can be saying they want to go (or trying to if they have very poor communication skills, such as after a stroke or whatever), and then be more positive the following week with a bit of support...

It can be very tough for family to know what's right for them. It's just generally very complicated, and isn't suitable for a one-size-fits-all legal option. * +

warded 6.06.24 - 11:12am

@ ogdenz - 25.03.24 - 02:03pm
'Euthanasia' sounds like a Finnish (no pun intended) theme park.

No. Actually it does not. I reckon it'd be some other place in asia maybe. * +

iilmadme 6.06.24 - 03:56pm
I think the nhs needs to be in a better shape before the UK ever considers legalizing euthanasia.we don't know what the backdrop might end up being to people's individual circumstances.vulnerable people,very ill people often feel like a burden to their families already.imagine adding financial concerns to this.once made,it's hard to reverse laws.they just seem to expand,like ending up including mental health issues like depression.if we are looking for ways to make death more palatable and dignified or want to improve quality of lives there is a lot of work to be done before we even consider this in my opinion * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index