! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Don't you forget about me - Page 13/14

Subject: Don't you forget about me
« <> »
wildfern 4.04.24 - 04:33pm
For playing Ronan n singing along.... VERY badly.... this is so weird how this post got bumped... we were just laughing about this yesterday... I said aww well when I'm gone, every time ppl hear a Ronan song playing some where, theyl remember me * +

godlub 4.04.24 - 09:58pm

@ bazinga - 15.05.14 - 06:26pm
What do you want to be remembered for?

Not so much wanting but I know what I will be remembered as and that is a philanthropist. * +

peta 5.04.24 - 04:21am

@ godlub - 4.04.24 - 06:17am
I was feeling nostalgic. Reading the better times on pro, it had variety . Unlike todays political posts or what to eat or pet names or posts about the weather - on repeat. Anyways , I stumbled across that little doozy from shadow and couldnt leave it in the vaults . Man hasnt a good fk in him . Lol

Yet with all the pathetic posts in forums now, you still managed to top the charts with a single comment from a post 10 years ago. Bravo. * +

godlub 5.04.24 - 06:28am

@ peta - 5.04.24 - 04:21am
Yet with all the pathetic posts in forums now, you still managed to top the charts with a single comment from a post 10 years ago. Bravo.

I eyeroll.gif at shadows claim he wanted to be remembered as a great fk. I dont see how thats a pathetic comment. Its clearly upset you and leads me to believe you think shadow is In fact , a great fk ?
Theres a separate debate to be had on being a great fk! Practice vs being a natural. I dont think he has had much practice and I dont think hes equipped to be a natural love maker . * +

3mel 5.04.24 - 08:00am
you spent too much time thinking about shadow in a sexual context. * +

shadow27 5.04.24 - 08:19am
Who can blame them? Proud.gif * +

alanball 5.04.24 - 08:52am
Man looks like a thumb but thinks he's Ron Jeremy * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search