! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the last thing..... - Page 231/754

Subject: the last thing.....
« <> »
vampboy 9.08.18 - 04:28am

@ slago - 9.08.18 - 04:23am
This, and bread

Crisps with bread? wtf.gif * +

trunking 9.08.18 - 10:09am

@ psnality - 8.08.18 - 09:27pm
Star Wars order original trilogy on Bluray, didn't want the prequel ones.
Getting my all my favourite films on bluray

I want this. Have it all on DVD though. The prequel and original trilogies with bonus DVD in each episode. * +

usb3.1 9.08.18 - 11:46am

@ psnality - 9.08.18 - 01:28am
So what is there to replace it then other than streaming which you need good continuous WiFi for?
You know some new technology?
Well yeah maybe a blue Ray would be old technology, pointing the ray at the disk hoping for something to happen.

It's could iTunes. Buy and download your movies in HD and keep um on a hard disk and preferably a few back disks too. You can use an app to remove the iTunes encryption so they play anywhere, and convert them to mpeg4 or MOV. * +

usb3.1 9.08.18 - 12:50pm
Ookaay lets see if turning orf prrdictive text makes moi wroiting much better grin.gif * +

phallica 9.08.18 - 01:33pm
I think there's 3/3.5TB discs now, but they're used for archival purposes mostly. I think the industry knows the future is streaming. I still buy DVDs now and again cause they're going for pennies now. * +

psnality 9.08.18 - 01:41pm

@ usb3.1 - 9.08.18 - 11:46am
It's could iTunes. Buy and download your movies in HD and keep um on a hard disk and preferably a few back disks too. You can use an app to remove the iTunes encryption so they play anywhere, and convert them to mpeg4 or MOV.

I just like the boxes with the pictures and the disk smile.gif
Blurays go up to 4k now and think the picture is fantastic.

Got the bluray cheap from ebay, arrived today and the box is in Spanish.
Don't matter though, it's all good * +

mikeymk 9.08.18 - 02:03pm
Heh, players. How retro. I've still got a CD player kicking about, somewhere. And there's a DVD drive in the laptop, that'll never see a disc.

Nobody uses player machines anymore, surely..? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-754
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum