! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Just looking for some advice - Page 1/3

Subject: Just looking for some advice
Replies: 19 Views: 1859
> »
staar.x 1.12.13 - 12:28pm
My contract where I work ends tomorrow. I haven't been to work this week due to a family problem. She text me yesterday saying I need to go in tonight to do some paperwork, I asked what time and still haven't had a reply. Now say for instance she wants me in for 6, how many hours notice should I be given? I'm saying there's a cut off point of 2/3 o'clock before I refuse to go in. I have to travel a fair few miles to get there confuse.gif if anyone can help it'd be great! :) * +

spanish.inquisition 1.12.13 - 12:34pm
Ok.. I'll pick you up at 3.... * +

3mel 1.12.13 - 12:37pm
don't sit on ya a*se waiting.. you're giving her an excuse to get rid of ya. call her yourself now and ask.. * +

0.0 1.12.13 - 12:42pm
forget the texts just call her * +

tranie 1.12.13 - 12:44pm
id turn the phone off, turn the telly on put my feet up and chill nod.gif your gonna be thrown on the scr*p heap tomorrow anyway so fk em. unless of course you need the quid.gif in which case phone them up and ask * +

dodgey 1.12.13 - 12:46pm
Meet her and get your contract renewed , don't meet her and expect your p45 in the post. Not much of a choice. * +

dre4mz 1.12.13 - 12:50pm

@ 3mel - 1.12.13 - 12:37pm
don't sit on ya a*se waiting.. you're giving her an excuse to get rid of ya. call her yourself now and ask..

agrees , dont wait for them , you contact them and ask for details etc , if you wait for them its giving em a excuse to get rid of you * +

staar.x 1.12.13 - 12:55pm
My contract ends tomorrow. I work on a holiday camp.. So there's no chance of my contract being renewed anyway. My Nan's on her death bed and she was quick enough to text me getting arsey! So blow me for not caring when I was getting my p45 tonight anyway!! Faint.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search