! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BABY P MUM RELEASED FROM JAIL - Page 1/6

Subject: BABY P MUM RELEASED FROM JAIL
Replies: 37 Views: 2150
> »
1993grl 1.11.13 - 12:43pm
The mother of tragic Baby P has been released from prison after a parole board ruled she is no danger to the public.

Tracey Connelly was jailed indefinitely with a minimum of five years in May 2009 for causing or allowing her son Peters death.

The parole board announced its decision following a second review of her case earlier this month, with The Sun reporting she has now been freed.

She is expected to be given a new name and hairstyle but not a completely new identity.

Tracey Connelly first became eligible for parole in August 2012, and at that time a parole board panel made no recommendation to release, the parole board said in a statement.

This is the second parole review for Tracey Connelly. The decision to release is a matter for the board, which is independent arrangements and the date of the release are a matter for the secretary of state.

Peter died in 2007 after suffering more than 50 injuries in abuse missed by social workers, poli * +

1993grl 1.11.13 - 12:45pm
Connelly will remain on licence for the rest of her life and if she breaches any of the conditions, she will probably be recalled to custody. * +

amelie69 1.11.13 - 12:46pm
unbelievable mad.gif * +

tokage 1.11.13 - 12:47pm
she should never have been eligible for parole. * +

bambi60 1.11.13 - 12:48pm
I hope one of those conditions is no more kids..... * +

1993grl 1.11.13 - 12:51pm

@ bambi60 - 1.11.13 - 12:48pm
I hope one of those conditions is no more kids.....

Aprntly social services will be informed should she become pregnant again.its disgusting!! She shud be steralised * +

1993grl 1.11.13 - 12:54pm
Probation officials are expected to give her weekly visits and she will not be allowed to return to Haringey. She is also thought to have been banned from contacting her remaining three children and social services will be alerted if she becomes pregnant again. * +

4juice 1.11.13 - 01:19pm
Thank god, hope the society accept her soon and she could lead a normal life then. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search