! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

E-cigs in the public workplaces. - Page 1/2

Subject: E-cigs in the public workplaces.
Replies: 12 Views: 592
> »
torqman1 28.09.13 - 06:50am
Work in a public indoor gaming centre. My employer has just banned us and public from using them indoors. There are some lame reasons, but cant think of a big reason. Anyone else finding this where they work? * +

vovo2012 28.09.13 - 07:02am
why do you think you should be exempt for. its still a cigarette or device that stil emits toxins into the air. no smoking still means no smoking in any undercover area. * +

peta 28.09.13 - 07:03am
I don't think it would be allowed at my place either.. * +

penfield 28.09.13 - 07:04am
I thought they just gave off water vapour which is completely harmless. * +

torqman1 28.09.13 - 07:18am
Not sure what comes out with the vapour. Thought it was far cleaner than smoke. I dont think sending ppl out to puff e-cigs alongside ppl smoking will help them give up. * +

peta 28.09.13 - 07:23am
Well that's their responsibility isn't it? I sense some outside attribution here. It's the individual and how much they wish to quit and the desire, not? They don't have to go next to someone puffing a cig, take a walk or purposely go to another spot. I don't think it's the vapor they are concerned about it's more about the image in a work place why they'd ban it indoors. * +

crabit.1 28.09.13 - 07:24am
There is nothing other than water vapour from them,i was allowed to smoke them in my office but theyve since closed my office,i mainly work from service users homes now and that was never allowed anyway,my head office dont allow it and to be honest it wouldnt look very professional sitting in meetings with social workers etc * +

kaitleen 28.09.13 - 07:32am
though not a miracle cure to quit smoking. it has worked for me.. as above, its just water vapour.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search