! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ur strange Dream!! - Page 7/8

Subject: Ur strange Dream!!
« <> »
smokeyb 17.10.13 - 02:46pm
dreamt i was on a platform at a train station and a group of american lads started badgering a bloke in front of me asking him if he was the mayor of ohio he eventually admitted it and said he was trying to keep a low profile wtf * +

lasiusn 17.10.13 - 02:57pm
I've have a dream of winning the lottery and i can see myself picking up the money my dreams have the ability to come true they have done in the past...... * +

ogdenz 17.10.13 - 03:06pm
Last night I had a dream that I was climbing down a ladder then the ladder transformed into roller coaster tracks and I went whizzing off doing loops at great speed.Weird! * +

peta 17.10.13 - 04:56pm
Last night I dreamt I was loosing my teeth, like they were rubbing against each other and were so fragile they started to fall out.. * +

tiwai 17.10.13 - 05:04pm
I dreamt i was being chased by zombies * +

ranker12 6.08.14 - 02:25pm
any new dreams? * +

obsidian21 6.08.14 - 02:40pm
I dreamt a room where there were old women laying on tables, but they were moaning with pain, and some had other old women beside them that were alive, but moaning for the 'dead' ones. It looked very odd, like a very simple mortuary chamber but looking very churchey and the torches hanging on the walls made a very odd light and there was a wall missing, that was revealing a fire emerging from the ground, like a burning field. It was happening at night time. I had other odd dreams that night and the past weeks too but apart one dream that I absolutely don't like to share, this one beat them all. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index