! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ur strange Dream!! - Page 1/8

Subject: Ur strange Dream!!
Replies: 52 Views: 5802
> »
ranker12 30.08.13 - 11:46am
wht is the strangest n wackiest dream u saw when u were sleeping?share here! * +

beery2 30.08.13 - 11:51am
one day this week I dreamt I was late for work... I woke up suddenly, got up and did all my usual morning stuff... then noticed the clock...2am facepalm * +

sillyxx 30.08.13 - 11:51am
The only 1 I can really remember is dreaming all my teeth fell out sad * +

clarkson 30.08.13 - 11:55am
last night I was on a mission to buy a secondhand pushbike innertube. I went to halfords seen the price of new ones and thought im not paying that... however on the way home I spotted a bike with a rider at a quick scan terminator style I seen same size tyres as mine, so I closed lined the biker and nicked his bike... it was fkin wicked batttt! I couldnt let this be lost in translation! * +

sardonic 30.08.13 - 12:10pm
When I was pregnant, my dreams were like horror movies. All my least favourite things, my ex husband, death, destruction and were wolves. The worst was runnin after my family up a grass hill and a white mushroom cloud came over the hill before I reached them. Devastating. I saw the hill from my dream outside Lewes. I'd never been there before. * +

3mel 30.08.13 - 12:20pm
couple of days ago my dream involved trying to get off with a civilian worker of my local police force. as part of my cunning plan I agreed to eat the fish supper that she was preparing, which was lovely. however I ended up eating the blue hard plastic chopping board it was served on as well. I could 'taste' that board after waking up and upset feeling it gave me in my stomach all morning WTF.gif * +

obi_jon 30.08.13 - 12:31pm
Last nights was pretty d*mn weird. I built a salami fired oven but the comedienne Jenny Eclair stole it and started selling square pizzas on a street in Hull. I then had a fight with Brian Blessed for the last portion of ham and mushroom.wtf * +

peta 30.08.13 - 02:29pm
I dreamt I won the lottery, woke up poor.. Poor.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum