! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Are you old fashioned? - Page 1/8

Subject: Are you old fashioned?
Replies: 50 Views: 2684
> »
usbcable 11.08.13 - 07:34pm
I surprised myself. Always thought I was a modern guy into all the tech and bright lights and stuff but actually I really do like to just be a bit laid back and have a bit of simplicity at times. I found I really enjoyed looking at old buildings and antique shops and just walking around nice little villages and just having a good chat with the locals. * +

usbcable 11.08.13 - 07:36pm
And also just sitting by a river watching the boats go by or sitting out side at a nice pub resturant having dinner under the stairs with a few friends. Just perfect. * +

piggle 11.08.13 - 07:37pm
that's not old fashioned, that's incredibly lonely * +

magickal 11.08.13 - 07:37pm
If you mean am I chivalrous and well mannered, hug, then yes. if you mean do I believe in specific roles dependant on gender? no. * +

obi_jon 11.08.13 - 07:37pm
Definately. * +

madam.x 11.08.13 - 07:38pm
Well, I prefer having a quiet time to a noisy night out. Is that old fashioned then? chin * +

maberry 11.08.13 - 07:38pm
i'm old fashioned and modern fashioned in equal amounts. they must work together. * +

usbcable 11.08.13 - 07:39pm
And also just having good manners and being a gentleman and helpful to people like letting somebody have your seat in a bus or opening a door for someone for example. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search