! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Security question.., - Page 1/4

Subject: Security question..,
Replies: 24 Views: 2743
> »
~cocaine 28.03.13 - 09:59am
Many online banks and suchlike require you to have a security question and answer.. Mothers maiden name is the old version of this.. Now you can have an old friends name.. The street where you grew up... Your first car... Your first pets name... All kinds of random stuff, to prove who you are..... What's yours? And the answer?.... * +

~cocaine 28.03.13 - 10:02am
Don't anybody answer that!.. Some however, give you the option to create your own question.. This, gives us an excellent opportunity to add a little bit of fun to something often quite serious and mundane like calling the bank... .. So, what questions could we get the guy or guyess on the phone to ask us? And what answers could we provide? * +

zonino 28.03.13 - 10:03am
my mother and i share the same maiden name * +

~cocaine 28.03.13 - 10:04am
I was thinking like... Question - Have you been smoking?..... Answer - Shut up Steve, you're not my real dad! * +

zonino 28.03.13 - 10:04am
I'll take any opportunity to say kupo but never use it as a password cos its too short * +

vovo2012 28.03.13 - 10:06am
i can never remember passwords and stuff. * +

psnality 28.03.13 - 10:07am
Hmmm next topic will be what's your card number, start and end date and security number. I'm onto you stalker * +

~cocaine 28.03.13 - 10:09am
The guy on the phone has to ask.... Will you wash the dishes after dinner?.... And you have to answer.... AWWW THAT IS SO UNFAIR!! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search