! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rebirth !! - Page 2/4

Subject: Rebirth !!
« <> »
sadie1 22.11.12 - 08:45pm

@ phallica - 22.11.12 - 02:25am
You buddha believe it.

pmpl * +

sadie1 22.11.12 - 08:47pm
im guna be p*ssed if they make me come back and do it all again, im tired yawn * +

siignore 22.11.12 - 08:53pm
Uh don't believe as our memory and stuff is burnt into the brain cells or patterns or some form of coded information. Some of it is transmitted genetically but generally does not include memory yet it still can include them,according to the nature of genetical variations,since genes control what influence them but yet their behaviour can be calculated quite accurately by probability.so such cases may arise if problems please report to your local physician thank you * +

sadie1 22.11.12 - 08:54pm
ive got a friend who is lets say im glad a proper cult never found him cos i reckon he'd be drinking green coolaid if they told him to...anyway his latest belief is 'course in miracles' its very nicey nicey,u die u become super all knowing,youl remember everything itl all make sence and u get sent back till u learn all the lessons u need to,and if u find sum1 that u cant explain why u feel so close to them u probly knew them in a past life..... * +

sadie1 22.11.12 - 09:02pm
i had the same epiphany bulbing wen i was young ,every things been done b4 we come back over nd over...its a nice idea,that we find ppl weve known b4..ppl dont want to believe that ultimately we are easily forgoten and were just wormfood :( * +

kaitleen 22.11.12 - 09:05pm
regression interests me but ,due to the bombardment of info on a daily basis through media that gets logged..would regressive infomation be conclusive proof of my own previous life,s or a mish mash of visual experiences of others. there for there is no profit so ,im out. * +

ranker12 23.11.12 - 01:38am

@ beauty53 - 22.11.12 - 08:15pm
Lol yes i believe in reincarnation.

ya i too believe in reincarnation! but its amazing! dont knw how its possible.but i've seen such incident!n its true! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index