! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Dream Diary - Page 7/9

Subject: The Dream Diary
« <> »
pariah 12.08.12 - 02:14pm
haha 'i have them in my dreams' * +

p0psicle 12.08.12 - 02:25pm

@ phillwin - 12.08.12 - 05:31am
i was watchin the closeing of the games a fireman came and put the fire out the curtens came down and got told to go back to our fire pit cells

Fire in a dream is usually a good omen (if you dont get burned lol). It mostly depends on what was burning... To see a fireman in your dreams signifies something about your friends * +

phillwin 13.08.12 - 08:16am
i was in a dungon and i keep ending up at same place i had a gun a crown and a gem on me * +

arrid 27.08.12 - 04:48pm
Hey thts interesting. I meant like its rare for every person to remember his dreams when he wakes up... * +

arrid 27.08.12 - 04:50pm
Since i was in primary school i always dream about a certain beach, with high cliffs and rushing waves. No matter what the scenario is i always eneded up drowning., as if i was fighting for my life. * +

p0psicle 27.08.12 - 05:00pm
It depends on if you were rescued or not. If you were, it signifies that you will rise from your present position to one of wealth and honor. If you weren't, it denotes loss of property or something valuable to you e.g life * +

phillwin 29.08.12 - 06:15am
in my dream i readin my local paper and found my name under wanted phillwin of prodigits land wanted sex ofender drugie shop lifter so i went to police station all crying but they found the guy * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index