! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Dream Diary - Page 6/9

Subject: The Dream Diary
« <> »
bobdylan 11.08.12 - 10:23am
lol i had a epic deam but it ended on a bi plane , soooo realistic . Goggles on wind in my face droneing of the propeller ..... I woke up hanging out of bed face inches. From the desk top fan and Harriet. Asleep on my back. Her head on my head snoring into the back of my skull blink3 * +

p0psicle 11.08.12 - 10:25am
omg she's trying to send you a message shadow * +

1stan2 11.08.12 - 10:26am
last dream i had a scantly clad cheryl cole was about to make a move on me,man i was so p*ssed when i woke up poor * +

p0psicle 11.08.12 - 10:45am

@ bobdylan - 11.08.12 - 10:23am
lol i had a epic deam but it ended on a bi plane , soooo realistic . Goggles on wind in my face droneing of the propeller ..... I woke up hanging out of bed face inches. From the desk top fan and Harriet. Asleep on my back. Her head on my head snoring into the back of my skull blink3

'this dream symbolizes control in your life. Depending if you are flying or not suggest how much control you have over your direction right now'.. also there are chances that harriet has dreams of becoming a pilot in future. * +

shadow27 11.08.12 - 11:22pm
Me and some friends (i have them in my dreams) were doing a paintballing thing, all of us dressed in camo gear, walkie talkies etc i pair up with some hot female.. Then it turns out we have real bullets and the whole thing was set up as a Columbinesque tragedy. * +

phillwin 12.08.12 - 05:31am
i was watchin the closeing of the games a fireman came and put the fire out the curtens came down and got told to go back to our fire pit cells * +

p0psicle 12.08.12 - 02:11pm

@ shadow27 - 11.08.12 - 11:22pm
Me and some friends (i have them in my dreams) were doing a paintballing thing, all of us dressed in camo gear, walkie talkies etc i pair up with some hot female.. Then it turns out we have real bullets and the whole thing was set up as a Columbinesque tragedy.

'To dream of shooting signifies unhappiness between married couples because of over weaning selfishness, unsatisfactory business and negligence... To dream of a battle signifies striving with difficulties. If your team was defeated, it denotes that bad deals made by others will mar your prospects for good' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index