! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Windows Phone 7 - Page 1/16

Subject: Windows Phone 7
Replies: 110 Views: 17682
> »
witch1 7.10.10 - 03:30am
Microsoft has scheduled a press conference next week to announce which carriers will offer the new Windows Phones. Also, they are expected to roll out the new line up. A rumored release date is November 11 dance * +

garion 7.10.10 - 01:11pm
But with no multi-tasking, backwards compatibility or COPY AND PASTE wow they're going the Dumbphone route, which it appears everyone wants these days, but most people are saying they've bought their last WM device. * +

proton 7.10.10 - 02:44pm
saywha no copy paste? My dumbphone does that lol. * +

polo_011 7.10.10 - 03:46pm
Apparently it rules at PIM and Exchange support, so who knows, this could be a niche OS mainly for the corporates. * +

bla..bla 7.10.10 - 04:57pm
think i will stick with ma n900 lol * +

crail 7.10.10 - 06:03pm
what a disapointment * +

polo_011 7.10.10 - 06:31pm
One thing that makes no sense is that Microsoft will NOT allow ANY of the WP7 manufacturers (HTC, SAMSUNG, Sony Ericsson, LG etc...) to add custom UI on top of WP7, so now this means EVERY WP7 will be the same thing, it will be interesting to see what happens, as there will be virtualy no product differentiation. 0.o * +

garion 7.10.10 - 07:08pm
Copy and paste seems to have been the real dealbreaker for most current WM users. They've seen people queueing up in their millions to get their hands on the liephone which is similarly dumb, and presumably want a slice of such a deliciously lucrative pie, but who on earth's going to want one? No third-party apps either apparently. Not sure where to go next now, all phones are getting stupid. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search