! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL - Page 70/75

Subject: DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL
« <> »
wildhart 5.06.14 - 05:52am
My final recommendation is the debut of super group Killer be killed just an excellent release, with talent involved you would be disappointed with anything less. Be interesting to see if the project has legs * +

king397 5.06.14 - 06:12am

@ wildhart - 5.06.14 - 05:33am
Still absolutely stunning pieces of work

good.gif * +

king397 5.06.14 - 06:35am
they need to tone down satanic lyrics, owing to the fact not every potential fan will appreciate such lyrics. And they don't necessarily have to substitute satanic with godly lyrics. * +

wildhart 5.06.14 - 07:56am
Nergal is a Satanist I don't know what you expect really, he's going to write lyrics that have meaning and resonance with him personally. I don't think he's bothered about offending the odd bible basher who decides to check em out, and neither should he be * +

king397 5.06.14 - 09:06am
how many christians write lyrics for their bands? lyrics which aren't centred around christianity. That's very much the direction i wish bands such as triptykon could take. But anyway who am i to say? It's their band, they like the music they make and can write lyrics about any thing they so desire. Maybe i should start my own band. idea.gif * +

wildhart 10.06.14 - 05:42am
Got the new Arch Enemy album yesterday and I must say I was really pleasantly surprised, I was VERY dubious when I saw who had replaced Angela Gossow but 1st impressions are that it's a very strong record and well worth checking out * +

suvetar 10.06.14 - 07:55am
Satanism and Christianity are just as silly as eachother to me, so I can listen to lyrics of both. Love the new Equilibrium * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-75
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index