! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Your favourite? - Page 1/1

Subject: Your favourite?
Replies: 5 Views: 357

rikkumj 21.06.12 - 05:53pm
Which is ur fav. song? * +

3bm7 21.06.12 - 06:06pm
This is how I disappear~MCR. The Good Left Undone~ Rise Against. Ink~ Finch. Do what you want~ OKGO. Shotgun~ The Outline. Almost here~ The Academy is. Heard that Sound~ MXVP. Colourful~ Parlotones. love Parlotones! Wherever you may go~ The Calling. How to save a life~ The Fray. Cars~ Snow Patrol. Lose Yourself~ Eminem, know it off by heart! proud * +

3bm7 21.06.12 - 06:19pm
Hands Clean~Alanis Morisette, that Teenage Dirtbag song and that I want you to want me song. daydream * +

3bm7 21.06.12 - 07:10pm
I have no favourite song really. thinking I also like Gifts and Curses~ Yellowcard and others. From the Inside~ Linkin Park. Behind Blue Eyes(or something)~ Papa Roach. A town called hypocrisy~ (forgot the band name now lol) forgive me for I do not have my iTunes library on me anymore. * +

3bm7 21.06.12 - 07:28pm
thumb_up * +

3bm7 21.06.12 - 08:20pm
oops s**t! It's MXPX not MXVP. And that Behind blue eyes song was by limp bizkit not papa roach. Anyway, I like last resort by papa roach. Guess I dig teenage punk rock lol I also like Closer To You~Planetshakers.. Ocean's Avenue~ Yellowcard. That one song by Nickleback on one of the batman movies that goes 'heyhey i'm alive' . The Metro~ System of the Down.. That linkin park song at end of transformers 1 and that blink 182 song that goes 'I'm just a victim of society' lol *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search