! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

album covers - Page 1/3

Subject: album covers
Replies: 20 Views: 2322
> »
jstnylon 5.03.12 - 12:05pm
There's probably a thread asking this, but your favourite album covers?Nirvana - NevermindRadiohead - Hail To The ThiefThe Prodigy - Music For The Jilted Generation and Fat Of The Land......For me * +

cantona 5.03.12 - 12:55pm
Definitely Maybe * +

garion 5.03.12 - 02:00pm
Yes: 'Tales From Topographic Oceans', Tool: '10,000 days', Opeth: 'Heritage' (deluxe edition with hologram), Ozric Tentacles: 'The Yum Yum Tree' and Led Zeppelin: 'Physical Graffiti' (but only on vinyl where you could change what showed in the windows). * +

anduan 5.03.12 - 04:10pm

@ garion - 5.03.12 - 02:00pm
...and Led Zeppelin: 'Physical Graffiti' (but only on vinyl where you could change what showed in the windows).

They did that before with the ''Led Zeppelin III'' * +

garion 5.03.12 - 05:08pm
Yeah, when you moved the disc round by the edge and different pics showed up in the holes.. happy days daydream ah, we had nowt when I were a lad :) prefer Phys Graff personally, but all this became moot with the introduction of blood jewel cases :( Tool got around it though - you get the stereoscopic specs on the cd version too. * +

miickie 7.03.12 - 07:47am
Orange goblin, coupe de grace. The back art was great too, old fashioned comic mail order ads. Great stuff * +

cuddlyx 9.03.12 - 10:23pm
Porcupine Tree 'Deadwing' * +

suges 10.03.12 - 08:02pm
Boards Of Canada - Geogaddi, Noisia - Split The Atom, Nova - Albedo (Ambient Refractions and Kaleidoscopic Grooves), Carbon Based Lifeforms - Interloper, H.U.V.A. Network - Ephemeris, Marbert Rocel - Catch A Bird, Fennesz - Black Sea and The Almost - Southern Weather * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search