! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nightwish new album. - Page 3/3

Subject: nightwish new album.
« <
wildhart 22.01.12 - 09:22am
I still am in 2 minds about this album. I think I need to give it a few listens before I judge it. She doesnt quite have Tarjas range but they play to her strengths. And the rest of the band arent overshadowed now * +

van_hail 23.01.12 - 12:43am
'play to her strengths' that's what a love about this album aside from the concept. * +

edit.or 25.01.12 - 02:50am
ghost river is definently a master piece. then i want my tears back. slow,love,slow is something i didn't expect from a band like nightwish.. but the music they make redeems experimenting with different styles. their tracks are very creative and full of inspiration. it was a pleasure listening to imaginaerium * +

edit.or 25.01.12 - 10:01pm
and about storytime.. it makes me feel sad. i guess cause 'every memory that you hold deer' and how all fairytales are summed,concluded,like the curtain falls. it is like the last bits of a beatyfull dream when you slowly begin to wake up and still feel magical,then daylight shows you the same world you are living in everyday untill the dream is forgotten.. * +

1dragon 25.01.12 - 10:25pm
yes storytime is a sad song in away. it makes me think about how as you get older you look at every thing diffrently then when you were a child even fairytales. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index