! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

cold play's songs - Page 2/4

Subject: cold play's songs
« <> »
garion 13.10.11 - 06:01pm
I've got a certain amount of time for 'em actually, at least they got where they are on the back of their own songwriting - and Jo Whiley of course.. 'Hi, I'm Jo Whiley, and this is the new (Hi, I'm Jo Whiley) single from the excellent (Hi, I'm Jo Whiley) Coldplay, and it's called (Hi, I'm Jo Whiley) 'Yellow', Enjoy..' * +

garion 13.10.11 - 10:19pm
..and stratboy = really nice bloke who's very helpful in the forums and everybody likes.. * +

garion 14.10.11 - 06:54am
pmpl2 slightly desperate as well as inaccurate - my 'compliments' must have really bitten deep.. * +

mystic91 14.10.11 - 12:27pm
i need a 1 mb version of coldplays yellow.. where can i dwnload @ garison * +

garion 14.10.11 - 12:57pm
Wouldn't be able to compress it to that level I'm afraid, the best you could do is just have the first minute or so, unless you get an .amr version which'd sound pretty gross. And this is the point from earlier - the requests I answer are from people who just want a tune for a ringtone - you're not gonna buy a cd version and glue it to your phone.. * +

mystic91 14.10.11 - 01:53pm
a ringtone mp3 in high quality of upto 1 mb, the middle of the song, any website with free downloads.. * +

garion 14.10.11 - 05:34pm
This is the best I can do - there's no way to cut a 1mb section out of the middle without it sounding ridiculous, so this is just 22 seconds from the middle and is 344kb. After ages spent cutting it, I'm sick to death of the track, so if this isn't any good for you I'm afraid that's it from me at any rate: http://goo.gl/Creo9 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index