! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

50 cent v.s lil wayne - Page 1/10

Subject: 50 cent v.s lil wayne
Replies: 67 Views: 9884
> »
di.king 13.11.10 - 04:22pm
50 CENT N G UNIT, EMINEM, DR DRE, SNOOP DOGG, XZIBIT V.S CASH MONEY, YOUNG MONEY. * +

di.king 13.11.10 - 04:38pm
We al knw 50s side wil beat f*gboy wayne * +

dyc3 14.11.10 - 01:35am
reading..50's relationship with most of those artist you mention has been some what..distorted..or adverse to say the least to a latter extent..and G-Units imagery have been tarnished recently (due to fraudulent feuding and misguided attempts to garner or generate mainstream buzz to aide album sales)while young money is flourishing commercially..so basically..coming from a 50/gunit fan..the versus is a one-sided battle in-terms of popularity and commercially acclaimed..so young money will win * +

di.king 20.11.10 - 01:00pm
Knowin da truth n denying it means u r stupid. Eminem is da greatest rapper alive (if u dont tink so u dont knw music). Dr dre bust Snoop dogg, Eminem n 50 Cent, da dr stil have lyrics in his brain 2 spit at u maine. We al knw no one on da cash money, young money can beat 50s team. Even da youngest g unit nigg* Soulja Boy wil kil any one of dem. So we al knw Snoop n Em is da crazies tin. I stay G * +

bad4lyf 20.11.10 - 07:04pm
both f u guys r correct. Cash money b knockng up sales while 50's syd win wid popularity so its odd as even * +

dyc3 20.11.10 - 08:00pm
reading...you mis-understood my statement..maybe you should re-read my post..never said young money were a better lyrical outfit..just stating the stellar position both group is in at the moment.. * +

dyc3 20.11.10 - 08:21pm
reading..50 cent was eminem's protege..all dre did was co-sign (sign him to a joint venture deal involving shady,interscope and aftermath records)..gave his blessings and provided couple of beats to 50's debut album..and rearly do dr.dre culminate writing credits for his albums. soulja boy??..really??..no point replying to that statement.. * +

tatendan 20.11.10 - 10:42pm
lets b honest pple a vursus btwn thm is lyk a vs btwm god n a prsn in fav of wizzy * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search