! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

best rapper alive - Page 3/3

Subject: best rapper alive
« <
hamteez 5.10.10 - 09:32am
I've told u earlier on that wayne carter popularly known as lil wayne is the hottest and the best rapper alive, he's rap style is always unique and outstanding. Wizzie is the 1st, then u can talk about others like the father of rap( jay z) the only rapper that compose his music without using pen ( off hand ), kanye west is also hitting it up in the rap industry so is eminem. * +

hamteez 5.10.10 - 09:34am
I've told u earlier on that wayne carter popularly known as lil wayne is the hottest and the best rapper alive, he's rap style is always unique and outstanding. Wizzie is the 1st, then u can talk about others like the father of rap( jay z) the only rapper that compose his music without using pen ( off hand ), kanye west is also hitting it up in the rap industry so is eminem. * +

hamteez 5.10.10 - 09:34am

rawtex 5.10.10 - 06:16pm
i put john barnes ahead of lil wayne all day long.he's got a master plan dont u know! * +

rawtex 5.10.10 - 06:29pm
he was part of the greatest ever world cup song so he's more influential than lil wayne. *

« <

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search