! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Black metal - Page 1/2

Subject: Black metal
Replies: 14 Views: 1822
> »
byakko 11.02.10 - 10:26pm
Favourite bands,albums and songs here please :) I'm quite enjoying Abigail Williams' In The Shadow Of A Thousand Suns right now. * +

evenfall 12.02.10 - 10:41am
Satyricon, Vesania, Dimmu Borgir, are just a few of my favourites * +

crass79 12.02.10 - 02:51pm
Mystifyr. Awsome band, not hardc*re black metal like gorgoroth but they are most definatly black metal. Chuck in some burzum style ambiants and set up a fvckin hellish atmosphere. They are Brazillian if I recall. Abigor and Graveland are also 2 of my other favourites, ooh and Warlust. But if you can get ya mitts on some Mystifyr Id highly recommend it. Wicca is the album I got, dont know if they have any other albums * +

byakko 12.02.10 - 05:10pm
That sounds really good,I'll see if I can find any of their stuff.Check out a band called Drudkh,they're from Ukraine I think.Their music is very atmospheric,but it's sheer beauty,not your average black metal band. * +

enryu 12.02.10 - 06:20pm
any heard of 'ov hell' iv not checked them out yet, but dimmu vocalist is in it and that king of bass guy. * +

enryu 12.02.10 - 06:20pm
any heard of 'ov hell' iv not checked them out yet, but dimmu vocalist is in it and that king of bass guy. * +

8letters 12.02.10 - 06:39pm
Iskra's pretty decent, it's some type of blend of black metal and crust punk. * +

bedlam 12.02.10 - 07:13pm
Only one black metal band for me that is VENOM so welcome to hell * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum