! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

downloadn Vs buyn! - Page 40/41

Subject: downloadn Vs buyn!
« <> »
plzgvhug 1.01.10 - 12:59am
Im well aware of the fact that disaster can strike. I have five usb harddisks with identical backup copys of my music library on each. * +

jpdv 1.01.10 - 08:51am
and how many people don't back up? And theres my point, you wouldn't need 5 identical backup drives * +

apandy 1.01.10 - 10:38am
8 tripath chips,7 super tweeters,6 volume pots, five backup DACs wink ,four turntables, 3 pre-amps , 2 dual concentrics ,and a 320 mp3... * +

jjoyz 1.01.10 - 06:04pm
i dnld all the music i hv..but lately ive had an urge to buy the cds of my fav bands..it startd whn i saw a few iron maiden cds at a music store..bought a few..but i wont find other metal band albums even if im in a big city...i would still dnld music but i would like to own some of my fav albums even though i hv them dnlded on my pc..All u would get here is bollywood stuff n s**tty pop.. * +

edit.or 1.01.10 - 06:38pm
jjoys greetings for u,to hell with pop * +

jjoyz 1.01.10 - 07:16pm
greetings to u too edit.or...too bad tht all this pop n some of hip hop keeps getting all the playtime,awards n s**t... oh_no * +

thethief 2.01.10 - 03:27am
Why buy have you ever watch mtv. They have huge houses 20 cars with lot of s**t in it they make enough money so they dnt need mine greedy b****rds * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index