! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

downloadn Vs buyn! - Page 3/41

Subject: downloadn Vs buyn!
« <> »
8letters 24.07.09 - 04:06pm
It'll last forever except when it becomes damaged. You can fix them with toothpaste though. * +

8letters 24.07.09 - 04:50pm
Indeed. * +

hugzilla 24.07.09 - 05:34pm
I download a s**tload of music... But Its stuff you can't find in shops very easily. * +

djknut 24.07.09 - 06:00pm
downloadin isnt illegal if your downloadin for one of the many 1000s of licenced site where u pay for downloads, mp3s dont jus bcome corrupted unless ur a tard who doesnt know how to use a computer,and on a personal noted i only care about music not the poncy wrappin it comes in, if i wanted to look at pretty pictures i'd goto a gallery anyway most decent download sites give u the art work * +

djknut 24.07.09 - 06:02pm
yeah oder a cd online await upto 28 days for it to be delivered or jus download it in a couple of minutes hmmm i wonder * +

jpdv 24.07.09 - 06:39pm
I agree cds will still be around, most likely there will be vinyls as well, as for digital I really don't think people in the future will be bothered about keeping all downloaded songs on their harddrive, there is no benefit. With a physical release you get artwork etc, with downloads nothing. So it would be easier to stream which song when you want, create playlists etc that are streamed directly to you ipod or phone etc. Think of spotify on a grand mobile scale, on demand music is the future * +

hugzilla 24.07.09 - 06:53pm
I got a cd online and it was a copy dislike never ordered a cd since * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark