! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

downloadn Vs buyn! - Page 2/41

Subject: downloadn Vs buyn!
« <> »
djknut 24.07.09 - 01:40pm
Anyone can get a pre pay credit card * +

jpdv 24.07.09 - 02:05pm
Think downloading will be just a dead within next 10 years, will all be about streaming * +

8letters 24.07.09 - 02:30pm
Well they better improve the quality if they're going to make CD's obsolete. I doubt they'll fully disappear though, just like vinyls are still around. * +

8letters 24.07.09 - 02:35pm
I'd imagine most people have broadband within 10 years, no download costs. In Japan the government provides free broadband, in Tokyo it's a 100mb connection. Maybe the rest of the world will catch on in a decade and you'll have broadband in SA. * +

roish 24.07.09 - 03:16pm
When i like a band, i buy the album. When i like one song i tend to download unless the cd is cheap anyway, cd's are better downloading is just going to ruin the music industry for smaller bands. * +

djknut 24.07.09 - 03:47pm
Internet helps small bands, as its easier for them to get their tracks hosted on a site and is to get signed to a label and their cds in shops * +

destry 24.07.09 - 03:49pm
Apart from the fact that 'downloading' is illegal, I prefer to have a cd in my hand that'll last forever compared to some of the mp3's my friends have that have become corrupted. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index