! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ArAb!An mUs!C - Page 5/8

Subject: ArAb!An mUs!C
« <> »
korn999 23.02.13 - 07:12am
well there is that remix of nelly furtardo song im like a bird. I dont know if its arabic but the music is middle eastern. * +

maberry 23.02.13 - 11:06am
the only original music that sounds arabic has the roots in arab lands, the rest of it is just a copy, i only like the original arabic stuff and various remixes. * +

vampboy 23.02.13 - 11:40am
Though It is not really arabian music, still I believe Sufi Music should be mentioned, you could check out Qawwali which is also a form of sufi Music with strong persian and Arabic influences... One of the best known singers include Rahat and his brother Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan who is considered one of the greatest singers ever. Please do check out his music... for those interested in a modern rock sound, do check out sufi rock, the band I recommend would be Junoon. * +

vampboy 23.02.13 - 11:43am
Junoon are the pioneers of sufi-rock scene here in Pakistan. Really great and one of the most original bands ever. * +

vampboy 23.02.13 - 11:47am
I was actually just listening to their album 'Rock and Roll Jihad' the other day, the name is funny, but It's an amazing album fusing sufi rock with classical and psychedellic music. * +

maberry 23.02.13 - 12:28pm
i know Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan from Buddha Bar albums, he's awesome, sufi music is wonderful too, and all music from that area, idk why i love it so much, i just do, it's delighting me very much, it's almost magic :) * +

byron.x 23.02.13 - 01:28pm

@ vampboy - 23.02.13 - 11:40am
Though It is not really arabian music, still I believe Sufi Music should be mentioned, you could check out Qawwali which is also a form of sufi Music with strong persian and Arabic influences... One of the best known singers include Rahat and his brother Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan who is considered one of the greatest singers ever. Please do check out his music... for those interested in a modern rock sound, do check out sufi rock, the band I recommend would be Junoon.

Agree * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum