! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evanescence Fan Club - Page 3/9

Subject: Evanescence Fan Club
« <> »
aneurysm 7.05.09 - 10:45am
Its not a problem for me at all seems to be a problem for you though so you deal with it lol not everyone is going to agree with you that every song is amazing because there not EVERY band has a bad song and bring me to live original * +

aneurysm 7.05.09 - 10:46am
Original is way better than the album version there were forced into having the rap in it. You can get YOU online * +

mcshadow 7.05.09 - 01:16pm
yea but wat site??? * +

heeroyuy 7.05.09 - 03:48pm
On October 22, 2003, Moody left the band during the European tour for Fallen, reportedly because of creative differences. In an interview several months later, Amy Lee said: ...we'd gotten to a point that if something didn't change, we wouldn't have been able to make a second record. This became a point of confusion for some people, as Moody and Lee stated on the Fallen album liner notes * +

heeroyuy 7.05.09 - 03:49pm
that they were best friends. Later, Lee said it was almost a relief that he left because of tensions created within the band. Moody was replaced by Terry Balsamo from Cold * +

heeroyuy 7.05.09 - 03:49pm
A spokesperson for the band's label confirmed on July 14, 2006 that bassist Will Boyd had left the band for not wanting to do another big tour and wanting to be close to his family. Amy Lee originally broke the news to the fans in a post on an unofficial Evanescence site * +

heeroyuy 7.05.09 - 03:50pm
EvBoard.com. In an interview with MTV, posted on their website on August 10, 2006, Lee announced that Tim McCord, former Revolution Smile guitarist, would switch instruments and play bass for the band * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index