! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Metallica vs Opeth - Page 5/8

Subject: Metallica vs Opeth
« <> »
axlisbak 28.07.09 - 10:14am
way superior in every way? well definately not in album sales. pretty sure metallicas still hundreds of thousands of sales ahead than any other metal band * +

fishfing 28.07.09 - 08:45pm
Mettalica take most of the credit thanks to all the other great bands who never made it on ps3 or on the top shelvs in music stores.so for mettalica are not that great. * +

metalb0y 28.07.09 - 09:32pm
Metallica deserve the credit they got. They don't owe credit to any other bands. They wrote original music and deserve every bit of credit that they gained. * +

fishfing 28.07.09 - 09:35pm
Celtic frost were bit rubbish.as for early mettalica albums they were mostly speed metal.thrash were slayer exodus razor overkill destruction etc etc. * +

fishfing 28.07.09 - 09:44pm
Well mettalicas name comes always 1st before bands like opeth,death angel,sepultura,kreator,sodom,annihilator,slayer,anthrax,testament,exodus,megadeth,razor,overkill and so many more who had briliant thrash albums.why?dont think metallica are better.they are as popular as any hip hop or rap bands.its all for the cash and not the music any more * +

fishfing 28.07.09 - 09:52pm
Even bands like black sabbath,led zeppelin,deep purple and judas priest dont get mentioned that often despite the great music they made.dont mind mettalicas 1st 3 albums but after that all went bit too famous and mainstream for them * +

k3zz 29.07.09 - 01:04am
i know many people think they are corporate wh*res now but metallica wins. i don't care if they are mainstream or not. they are an amazing band * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index