! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nas diss 2pac - Page 2/3

Subject: nas diss 2pac
« <> »
nottz_86 6.05.08 - 06:45am
Tupac thought it was about him, but it was really toward Biggie, he explained. * +

nottz_86 6.05.08 - 06:45am
The Queensbridge rapper also revealed that at one point the late Notorious B.I.G. had reached out to him to collaborate for a Tupac diss track, but they never had the chance to make it happen. * +

nottz_86 6.05.08 - 06:46am
(Biggie) called me. He said, 'Let's get together.' He said that everyone was a little nervous about it, but he was calling me about getting busy, Nas explained. Getting me and Big in the same room wasn't easy. I had just dropped my record, and my schedule was crazy. Biggie was in Miami recording Life After Death. It was just timing. We were supposed to get together and talk more, so who knows w * +

nottz_86 6.05.08 - 06:48am
it, but he was calling me about getting busy, Nas explained. Getting me and Big in the same room wasn't easy. I had just dropped my record, and my schedule was crazy. Biggie was in Miami recording Life After Death. It was * +

nottz_86 6.05.08 - 06:48am
just timing. We were supposed to get together and talk more, so who knows what would have happened. * +

nottz_86 6.05.08 - 06:49am
Also in the interview Nas talks about why he doesn't perform Ether any longer, specific lines many believe to be aimed at Jay-Z on his last album and who he thinks the best rapper right now is. * +

van_hail 6.05.08 - 10:38am
yawn * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark