! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trance Club 2 - Page 1013/1108

Subject: Trance Club 2
« <> »
atlant1s 25.01.13 - 04:10am
Nu Nrg - Connective * +

mab21 25.01.13 - 01:32pm
tiesto- in my memorygiveheart * +

4juice 25.01.13 - 01:53pm
gonna see aly and fila on the 16th of feb yay at my local club! dash berlin is on the 10th but i'm not interested, missed danial kandi last week but saw tyDi few weeks back and was s**t.. he played s**tty house tracks and i send a message thru facebook to him and he replied lol anyway for the upcoming aly n fila, anyone can recommend me good tunes from em? cheers * +

gooji 28.01.13 - 06:55am
tydi is pretty boring. he should use his status to piggyback to a new genre. nobody wilt mind, only the Aussies like him * +

gooji 28.01.13 - 07:44am
just listening to Scott bond's 4-seasons re-booted. its undeniable, Scott bond is for trance what James bond is for the secret service. Scott bond is trapped in the final days of 1999. those dreamy trance bangers continue always with only the years changing. its like this man can make it feel like a lost 1999 set using material from todays genre. some tunes on this mix made me completely melt. like that first time you heard that one amazing track in a club and it just felt like a pure climax * +

gooji 28.01.13 - 07:48am
sadly, Scott bond is about as widespread as twins joined at the genitalia, you rarely see his stuff today and most what you will see is live mixes from gatecrasher's legendary red and black events. as before, Scott bond is very much to trance as Michael Jackson was to pop. he practically introduced the world to pure trance in my eyes and whenever I see those four numbers I can't help but think of Scott bond 1999 * +

suges 30.01.13 - 09:00pm
was at a new club that was playing some old school trance on one of the floors and my taste for trance music has been rekindled since then. glad to back * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1108
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index