! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

One Day - Page 3/102

Subject: One Day
« <> »
slick_01 29.07.22 - 02:40am
Can you hear that? said the couple to each other...who were named, Bill and Jill...while Bill tried to take a glimpse out of his tent to see what it was, a.... * +

slick_01 30.07.22 - 12:56am
..a dark shadowy figure darted across the forest, about 50 metres away from their tent, Bill's heart was in his throat, racing more then a race car engine.. * +

slick_01 1.08.22 - 02:51am

@ slick_01 - 30.07.22 - 12:56am
..a dark shadowy figure darted across the forest, about 50 metres away from their tent, Bill's heart was in his throat, racing more then a race car engine..

What's going on? whispered Jill with fear in her voice.
I think it's your Mom, she followed us here, said Bill as he chuckled lmao.gif.
Cut it out said Jill...Bill zipped his tent back up and they both joked around a lil and eventually got intimate for a few moments when they heard heavy breathing near their tent...
* +

slick_01 1.08.22 - 02:59am
It was a dark night...their camp fire which they had set on earlier was fading out yet gave a slight light to the darkness outside their tent....the heavy breathing which they just heard was accompanied once again by unusual shadows around, then all of a sudden, it all went completely silent... * +

crail 1.08.22 - 05:38am
Cringe * +

wolf1v36 3.08.22 - 11:11am
It was me! * +

slick_01 5.08.22 - 07:23pm
...the complete silence was almost deafening....I think whatever it was went away, said Jill...Bill shrugged with a sigh, without saying a word, and he also felt blocked due to the current circumstances lmao.gif
I have a surprise for you said Jill as she pulled out the biggest and thickest and most potent 420 ever known to man....Bill's eyes lit up as he.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-102
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index