! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 926/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 21.07.17 - 04:00pm
Bryana put Beth in her carry cot and then they all went back into the marquee loaded up with sarnies and mini Cornish pasties, FOOD shouted wolfie and rush over to the table and filled his plate and wandered back to the bar, well dads happy said Kristopher and laughed, your dad is always happy if his belly is full said kristy and laughed, why don't we asked dad if you and I can sing THERE'S A HOLE IN MY BUCKET said Bryana to Kristopher, do you really want to do that, we not kids now said Kristopher, it will be a laugh and it will stop dad, LJS and Jim playing tunes we have never heard of said Bryana and laughed, that's true said kristy and giggled. What are you lot giggling at said Patrick, a private joke said kristy and hugged him, have you enjoyed the party asked Bryana, very much best time I have had in years said Patrick, mum and dad always know how to put on a good party said Kristopher, we use to have some fun birthday parties when we were kids, dad always dressed up which always made it special said Bryana, what do you mean, dress up said Patrick, it would depend on the theme of our party, one year we were all pirates and dad dressed up as long john silver, he was so funny hobbling along with a broom under his arm and a patch over one eye said Bryana, mum tired his leg up and he kept falling over said Kristopher and laughed, another year we had a disco party and dad dressed up as Tina Turner, wig and all and then done all her moves, all our friends loved coming to our parties purely to see what dad would be wearing said Bryana and laughed. What about you kristy, didn't you dress up as well said Patrick, yes of course but Bryan was always the joker, he loved every minute of it and was one of the kids for how ever long the party lasted said kristy and laughed and as you have seen tonight he hasn't changed said Bryana and laughed. Unfortunately he forgets he is older now and he will feel it in the morning and be moaning that he has backache or something.... * +

kristy59 21.07.17 - 04:21pm
and can't work in the shop said kristy, I'll help in the shop in the morning said Bryana, no love you have enough to do with 2 small children, Rosie and I will work in the shop and let your dad and LJS rest, I will only be opening for a couple of hours as I thought it would be nice if we all have lunch together before you, Raymond and the children went home said kristy, that would be nice said Bryana, Jenny and I will stay another couple of nights with you if that's ok mum, we will then go and stay a couple of nights with Bryana then head to Plymouth and pick up our ship said Kristopher, of course you can stay darling, I wish it could be longer, the house always seems so empty when you have both gone said kristy and the tears started rolling down her cheeks, Jenny put her arm around her, we shouldn't be away long this time, I think we heading to Gibraltar for 6 weeks said Jenny, yes that's right we going to dock in the harbour, more of a warning to the Spanish to remind them the rock belongs to us British said Kristopher, it's more of a holiday really said Jenny and laughed. I shall miss you anyway said kristy and hugged them both. Suddenly LJS started playing the organ with Bryan on the drums and Jim on his banjo, here we go and said kristy and laughed. * +

wolf1v36 21.07.17 - 04:24pm
Kristy discreetly tells wolfie that although we all love Kris, Bryana, and Patrick kristy is concerned and worried about LJS giving away such huge amouots of his own money. Wolfie says Yes i know what you mean darling, ljs even paid the hospital for my operation and the hotel bills for you, I could have a quiet word with him for you, but we all know what he would say, ere, kent tekk it awll wiv ee can ee m'boy, its LJ being LJ, i dont think that he would take one iota of notice anyway, . * +

kristy59 21.07.17 - 04:34pm
I know he made a lot of money when he was a pirate so I expect he just wants to share it all with his family now but he does worry me, please have a quiet word with him darling, if I say anything he will say I am nagging him said kristy and laughed. * +

wolf1v36 21.07.17 - 04:40pm
So think we will let it go for now darling says wolfie, the last thing i would want to do would be to hurt the poor mans feelings or offend hiw in any way,. LJS has plenty in the safe, and could buy the whole lot of Devon and Cornwall, also Somerset and Bristol too if he wanted to, but dont tell him for gawd sake, or he would do just that.. We could not be able to stop him. * +

wolf1v36 21.07.17 - 05:00pm
Kris comes up to wolfie as they stopped playing The sun has got his hat on, and The laughing policeman which LJS sang with great gusto and enthusiasm, which also made wolfie almost pee himself laughing so much. Kris asks Dad! May i borrow your MJ coat and tri cornered hat please? Wolfie says yes of course you may son! Theyare hanging on the hook behing the door in our bedroom, are you going to do what i think? Yes dad, i am, and Patrick too. Wolfie says good on you son, . * +

wolf1v36 22.07.17 - 01:27am
Kristopher with wolfies mj coat and 3 cornered hat came onstage, and sang I am the ruler of the queens navy, and a couple of tunes from H.M.S Pinafore, then joined by Patrick dressed in LJ's old pirates tunic they did a few tunes from The Pirates of Penzance, little Paul went on stage with his pirates costume, many photos were taken, and The session was filmed by bryana on her digital film camera, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index