! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 470/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 02:28pm
Wolfie took hold of a couple of charts, starting with the Australian chart, wolfie asked Ross if he knew how far off course the ship had drifted, and said i am sorry Ross, i should have been up here with you, Ross said No, dont be sorry, you cant be up here 24 7, you have already completed 2 double shifts, wolfie said, i will be okay. Now lets see where we are., * +

wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 02:53pm
Wolfie looking at the chart that is spread over the table, and jokingly asked Kristy, darling, can i borrow your reading glasses? lj's d*mn writing! Now i set the course at eighteen hundred miles south east of ghundahgai, where we loadf the plants right? Yes right agreed Ross, and we are 104 miles east north east from where we should be, wherever the hell that would be!. * +

kristy59 4.02.17 - 03:30pm
Possibly New Zealand or one of the islands near that laughed kristy hehe.gif I would suggest you get a crew member up into the crows nest and see if he can see land, if he does we should head for it said kristy, we may have to do that said wolfie. All of a sudden the bell was rang on the deck by ljs who shouted, like a town crier, HEAR THEE, HEAR THEE, TODAY IS CAPTAIN WOLFS BIRTHDAY, THREE CHEERS FOR OUR CAPTAIN AND GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ..... wolfie looked at kristy, did you tell him he asked kristy and with a big grin on her face she replied YES and kissed him on the cheek and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING. The crew gave out 3 cheers as wolfie blushed blush.gif OK, the funs over now lets get down to business said wolfie. * +

kristy59 4.02.17 - 03:39pm
Kristy hugged wolfie and whispered I'm sorry darling but you are so uptight we needed to lift your spirits. You are a good captain and will get this ship back on course and everyone knows it said ljs and tonight we will celebrate your birthday be it at sea or on land drunk.gif show me those maps lad and I will sort them out for you continued ljs. * +

wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 04:05pm

@ kristy59 - 4.02.17 - 01:34pm
Wolfie rushes up to the wheelhouse, thank god you are here, the dials are all over the place and the ship is drifting and we can't control her said a worried ross. So talk me through what happened prior to the dials going funny said wolfie. Ross and Norman went through everything, which sounded ok to wolfie, what does jim say, perhaps the engines have cut out said wolfie, I tried to get him on the internal radio but hes not replying said Norman. Did either one of you go and check what is going on in the engine room said wolfie. No said Norman it all happened so quickly so we thought we should get you up here. Ok said wolfie, will you go to the engine room now Norman and see if everything is ok, in the meantime we better get the sails up so we can stear this ship, ross and sam raced outside and started to untie the sails and got some of the crew to help them pull them up, a couple of the crew members climbed the masks to secure the sails into place. Wolfie turned the dial to manual and took control of the ship. Norman returned to the wheelhouse looking white, what's up said wolfie, jim has had some sort of heart attack and is flat out in the engine room, I got some of the crew to help me take him to sick bay and doc martin looking at him now, I hope you don't mind captain but I asked kristy to help doc martin, she is with them now said Norman. Thanks Norman I do hope jim will be ok, you best go and tell LJS and if Patrick is around ask him to come to the wheelhouse. Aye aye captain, Norman replied and rushed off.

Phew! Gasped Wolfie, Biimey Ross, dont do that to me, when yo told me * +

wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 04:12pm
blood phone this thimg! If it was on a ship really it would have been lobbed over the side long ago! * +

wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 04:24pm
When you told me the instruments were all over the place, i thought well that means that there is only one place we could be, Slap! Bang! in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle! But we cant be there? As we are all still here, and have not vanished! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index