! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 4/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
somerson 20.07.16 - 07:52pm
With musical bell like sounds the stone pops up into a big beautiful flower that.... * +

kristy59 20.07.16 - 08:17pm
That landed on the mermaids head and looked as tho she was wearing a large hat. Norman laughed so much he almost.... * +

wolf1v36 21.07.16 - 01:12pm
Meanwhile the large sailing ship that has been circling the area for some time after liasing with the authorities gains permission to drop anchor offshore... * +

bhb143 21.07.16 - 03:10pm
Norman could not take his eyes of the mermaid he was fascinated by her and never noticed there are small rowing boat was approaching carrying a ? * +

wolf1v36 21.07.16 - 06:17pm
And from the small rowing boat (which must have came from the sailing ship) a voice boomed out, OOOOH HARR! Land ahoy! Anyone about? Where are ee awl too? Ere, i awp therz a pub about ere! I be chackin' fer a pint of rum! *lights pipe*, spots the mermaid, grins and says. Ere, howz ee doin' me anzum, ere, yerz a luvvly bit ov stuff arnt ee? LJS at yer service m'dear, the awnly cornish pireutt left. The ship is the Cornish Lass, we bin at sea fer three yearz now. * +

wolf1v36 22.07.16 - 10:35am
LJS says to his mate, Ere, tell ee wot! This must be a blummun gawst town, ther woz a mermedd ere awnly a few minutts agaw! AWW DARNNITAWL! Fink i will mawzee around fer a pub, if ther idnt anyone around here the pub be emptee an awl, an naww pay fer the rum eever! * +

kristy59 23.07.16 - 07:46am
Norman scratched his head and said i must be dreaming, is that really peg leg himself, long john silver! .... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index