! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2592/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 6.11.23 - 09:06am
I hope so, dont mention this to kristy tho as she will be very upset said wolfie, aye we better have a word with jim and get him and a few lads to fix her replied ljs * +

kristy59 11.11.23 - 09:28am
Jim had already rang kristy and told her the cornish lass had a battering in the storm and was almost a pile of matchsticks. Wolfie and ljs have gone out so i will get a cab and come over said kristy as tears rolled down her cheeks. Stay there kristy i will come over and we can go together said jim. Jim arrived about 15 minutes later and they hugged each other and were about to kiss when wolfie and ljs walked in, what the hell is going on here said wolfie and ljs pulled out his dagger, * +

kristy59 11.11.23 - 09:43am
Nothing! jim has told me about the cornish lass and hes taking me over to see her said kristy and burst into tears, we have seen her and shes in a bad state but can be fixed said wolfie and grabbed kristys arm, let me go your hurting me yelled kristy, you stay away from this man shouted wolfie pointing to jim, ljs grabbed jim and put his dagger to jims throat. STOP THIS shouted kristy * +

kristy59 15.11.23 - 09:17am
Jim is like a brother to me, we have grown up together said kristy. Brothers and sisters dont kiss and cuddle said wolfie, how do you know you havent got a brother or sister replied kristy. Ljs stepped forward, stop fighting you 2 otherwise i will bang your heads together said ljs and pulled them apart. Kristy and wolfie looked at each other and smiled * +

wolf1v36 16.11.23 - 09:57am
Wolfie laughed and said have not heard that one for yonks! * +

kristy59 24.11.23 - 07:28am
Ljs grabbed wolfies head and banged it gently on kristys head, now you 2 behave said ljs and chuckled * +

wolf1v36 24.11.23 - 08:12am
Yeowch! Wolfie said, and laughed at the twins who were laughing, well, i had better get out to the shop and get the papers and magazines all sorted for bryanna, we will have to take someone on as it doesnt look as if stephen is interested any more, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index