! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2486/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
chris73 11.11.20 - 02:59pm
Wolfie raced the twins to the park, pushed them both on the swings and then went up the slide with them a couple of times, eeor said john and ran over to the seesaw, c'mon kristy you sit with angela and i will sit with john said wolfie, they went up and down a few times and the twins loved it, more dadda they yelled, thats enough for one day lets go back to the cottage and have some tea said kristy, wolfie put his thumb up to kristy, more play said angela, no darling its time to go said kristy * +

chris73 11.11.20 - 03:13pm
mummy right we can play again tomorrow said wolfie, perhaps we can go to the beach and build sandcastles said kristy, yes the twins both shouted and held wolfies hands and walked with him back to the cottage chatting about the big castle they were going to build. Kristy smiled remembering how bryanna and kristopher always wanted to be with their dad when he was home from the sea and angela and john were the same * +

chris73 12.11.20 - 10:19am
I think i will lay down for half hour if thats ok with you said wolfie, im fine darling you rest we can have something to eat later when the twins in bed said kristy, call me when you going to get them ready for bed and i will help you said wolfie. The twins ate their tea then played with their toys while kristy washed up. Bath time said kristy, epper pig said angela, you can watch pepper pig when you are ready for bed said kristy, kristy looked in on wolfie who was fast asleep, dadda asleep * +

chris73 12.11.20 - 10:31am
so we dont want to wake him said kristy, dadda play said john, tomoro sweetie we let dadda sleep now said kristy, the twins pulled a face, kristy cuddled them both your such good children she told them, lets get you bathed and into your pjs then we can all watch pepper pig said kristy * +

wolf1v36 14.11.20 - 05:26pm
Next morning wolfie was up bright and early, stretched and yawned, got ontn the floor, did a dozen press ups, opened a windnw hung his head out and took in a deep breath of the crisp fresh morning sea air, and said, hmmm. You just cannot beat the fresh morning sea air, one can almort smell the sewage thats pumped into it at lands end and at gwithian! Amd shut the window as kristy walked in laughing and said, whatever! Trust you to come out with a comment like that!, its true though, said wolfie, * +

chris73 15.11.20 - 10:55am
Its good to see you so bright this morning that sea air yesterday must have done you some good as you slept from 6 till this morning said kristy. Fit as a fiddle me, what we got planned for today said wolfie, the beach and sand castles said kristy, i best put my trunks on under my shorts the twins will want me to get buckets of water for them said wolfie, kristy slapped his bare bum, hey you keep your hands to yourself said wolfie and what you going to do if i dont said kristy and slapped him * +

chris73 15.11.20 - 11:13am
again and laughed, this young lady and pulled kristy onto the bed and then across his knee and gave her 2 slaps across her bum, so you want to play eh said kristy standing up, no time for games we need to get the twins up said wolfie, they sleeping best not to disturb them said kristy and pushed wolfie back onto the bed and sat on him and started to tickle him, ok you win said wolfie * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index