! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 138/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 7.11.16 - 10:20am
Do you know when they will be back,? Naw, i dawnt av a cloo, said Ljs.. The officer said, Daisy is rather tired, and fell asleep in the patrol car. So she is a bit shaky on her legs, you'd best take her below. And let her rest and get some sleep, Ess, we ad better tek err down to sick bay, er boyfrend Darren iz down ther too, the wimmin will look after err. Cumst on, i'll give ee a and to tekk er down ther. * +

kristy59 7.11.16 - 11:16am
I thght you said you only had 3 women on this ship said the officer giving ljs the evil eye, yeah i do, kristy, daisy... * +

kristy59 7.11.16 - 11:21am
and rose ljs replied, well kristy gone shopping with wolfie, rose on that yacht n daisy here said the officer * +

kristy59 7.11.16 - 11:25am
so who are these women who will look after daisy n darren, c'mon man speak up said the officer. Its been a long day.... * +

kristy59 7.11.16 - 11:33am
...and i am a old man, i get confused so stop shouting at me ljs raged rage. The officer stepped back, sorry sir * +

kristy59 7.11.16 - 11:37am
..but i have to check, lets get this young lady to the sick bay, one of your crew can look after her said the officer. * +

kristy59 7.11.16 - 11:43am
Wolfie n kristy were strolling back to the ship laden with shopping bags. You spoil me wolfie buying me all these things * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index