! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 137/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 06:52pm
Control to alpha four three, make your way down to penzance station and pick her up, bring her in. Over. All recieved, on our way,. Over and out. * +

wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 06:59pm
That is my fiance, and keep your daft eyes and hands off her. WolfIe yells! * +

wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 07:20pm
Alpha four four to control, over, Yes recieving, go ahead four four,..... From four four, I am at Mousehole, heading towards Penzance, i cao rendevous with four three in fifteen minutes, do you want me to do that? Over. Yes please four four, may be qroblems, make your way there and just stand by and await further instructions, thank you four four, over. ...Thank you control, roger that, over and out.. * +

rosie99 6.11.16 - 07:31pm

@ wolf1v36 - 6.11.16 - 06:59pm
That is my fiance, and keep your daft eyes and hands off her. WolfIe yells!

Did u n kristy not get wed wolfie?? * +

wolf1v36 7.11.16 - 01:55am
We are waiting to get wed at mevagissey same time as you and Ljs, but these d*mn electricians taking so long to fit a few lights in the ship. I wanted to move the ship to a safer haven, as expecting trouble from capt birdseye. LJ would not let me, perhaps he will listen to you Rosie, i have tried, but i may just as well be asking the cat. * +

wolf1v36 7.11.16 - 02:45am

@ kristy59 - 6.11.16 - 04:03pm
GET A FEW MEN AND ARREST THIS PRINCESS WOMAN AND SEARCH THAT BOAT AND FIND DAISY ... NOW DO YOU HEAR ME over

Control from sierra seven zero one, do you recieve? Over. .... Yeah, recieving, go ahead seven oh one. For your information we could not gain access to the princesses yacht, we were confronted by five huge bald headed, bearded fat gutted king kong lookalike security guards with pistols, machine guns, tear gas sprays, the whole bleedin' lot sarge,. They would not let us aboard without prior arrangement or a warrant, also daisy has been found safe, she is in the car, i am taking her hom * +

wolf1v36 7.11.16 - 09:44am
Ljs doimg a few jobs on deck, singing, ' appee appee appee aappee tawk tawkin bout the fingz we doo. If we kent tawk bout that, we tawk bout the wevver, as i kent remember the werdz now.. Dezzee Dezzee giv me yer a*se to skweez,.. Ahem! Said the police officer behiod him with Daisy in tow, carrying boxes and suitcase. Ere, i diddunt see ee ther. ljs said. The police officer said, yes that is what i gathered. Anyway i have brought young Daisy back, wolfie or kristy around? Naw, they arr shoppi * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index