! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 136/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 05:38pm

@ kristy59 - 6.11.16 - 04:03pm
GET A FEW MEN AND ARREST THIS PRINCESS WOMAN AND SEARCH THAT BOAT AND FIND DAISY ... NOW DO YOU HEAR ME over

Control from Sierra seven zero one, er, yes sarge, willco,, ummm err! May we have a back up crew to help, and al police dog unit, with two dogs, over * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 05:58pm

@ kristy59 - 6.11.16 - 10:21am
..he yells through the door. Kristy falls to her knees and crys cry2 ... Up on deck the police have arrived......

Darren wakes up and asks kristy whats going on, she explains everything to him n he says of course you have to go kristy * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 06:02pm
but the door is locked, well go thro the window he suggests, il help you. Kristy looked at her dress, i cant climb... * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 06:06pm
in this, daisy has a nice leather catsuit, she wont mind you borrowing it says darren. Kristy changes into it... * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 06:14pm
Wow says darren how different you look. If this outfit doesnt stop captain one eye nothing will kristy laughs * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 06:22pm
Kristy climbs thro the window and up to the top deck, the crew look at her in amazement, whose that they whisper ..... * +

wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 06:45pm
The desk sergeant now has is hands full and has his work cut out with all 8 police patrols calling in at the same time. .Control from Alpha four three, over, Yes go ahead four three, Yes, from four three, Daisy has been spotted at Penzance railway station, over,. From control to four three, Penzance station! The controller yelled, Penzance station, what the hell is she doing down there! She is meant to be at Falmouth!. The copper said, waiting for a traim perhaps?. Dont be so funny constable * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index