! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 134/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 6.11.16 - 10:07am
the ship will be invaded soon by captain one eye and his crew. Wolfie explains everything to kristy and tells her stay * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 10:10am
with darren and lock themselves in. No shouts kristy i want to be with you wolfie, get someone else to stay with darren * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 10:13am
my place is by your side, no said wolfie you may get hurt. Kristy stands in front of door, we go together or you dont * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 10:17am
go at all. Ok n grabs her hand n pulls her away from the door n slips out locking the door behind him. Sorry kristy... * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 10:21am
..he yells through the door. Kristy falls to her knees and crys cry2 ... Up on deck the police have arrived...... * +

wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 11:51am
Meanwhile, Princess Zara completes her pollice statement regarding Daiisy, thanks for your time ma'am, that will be all, you have been most helpful. Back into the police car, the officer got onto the radio Control and all units from Sierra seven zero one, stand by for new information regarding Daisy the missing person, this case now has to be recorded and treated as a kidnapping, Over,....'Hmmm! Okay, roger that, thank you seven zero one all recieved and understood, cue to stand by, over.. * +

wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 12:32pm

@ kristy59 - 6.11.16 - 09:48am
tried to kill darren. Dont do anything just keep a eye on that yacht n ring the police and get them to come to ship...

The message came through the radio. But we have only this minute came out of there sarge! The officer whined!. That is a luxurious private yacht, and the owner is princess Zara, and if she is this captain one eye pirate, then i will eat this patrol car! She is the prettiest pirate i have seen anyway. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index