! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Old school sweets and drinks - Page 17/17

Subject: Old school sweets and drinks
« <
sourface 3.02.15 - 04:34pm

@ badvok - 3.02.15 - 04:30pm
dunno if seabrook still do them but Jacket Potato n Butter flavourdrool.gif

Ive been on mission today for sauce crisps i even ended up in bnm muttered about you in there haha.gif il find them if it kills me * +

sourface 3.02.15 - 04:36pm

@ izzwizz4 - 3.02.15 - 03:58pm
I noticed in the past week or so that they now have some chocolate flavour crisps, but not tudor brand, will check when i go down there tomorrow, have not had any, sounds revolting, even tho i love chocolate. Remember some years back there was a fazz for deep fried Mars bars, i had one once from the fish and chip van, jeez! Never tasted anythiing so awful, i almost threw up, the best part of it were the chips, the batter okay too.

Urgh aye battered mars barsyuk.gif im probably wrong but im sure i heard they are doing it with octopussyuk.gif.....You find those crisps i want pics * +

izzwizz4 7.02.15 - 09:25pm
Octopus! That sounds okay, better than fried mars bar! Tho love mars bars, but fried, no way! Yeuck! Revolting, inside the batter it resembled a dogs turd! An almost runny dogs turd. I will look out and take pic to send to this forum. Not sure if only limited edition, not many weeks ago walkers had vote for a flavour, i adored the pulled pork and bbq sauce flavour, also there was chicken curry flavour too, but they all seem to have vanished without trace. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index