! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Old school sweets and drinks - Page 16/17

Subject: Old school sweets and drinks
« <> »
badvok 31.01.15 - 10:27pm
them tomato crisps were lovelymunching.gif there used be some nice curry ones aswell, just like plain crisps with loads curry powder chucked in. * +

izzwizz4 3.02.15 - 12:15am
I have never tried the curry flavoured, not even seen any, but have had pizza flavour crisps also used to be worcester sauce flavour, they were strong enough to make you sweat, also there used to be limited edition xmas dinner flavour, they were best ever. All made by Walkers. Have often wondered if they were at one time Golden Wonder, or whatever become of Golden Wonder. * +

sourface 3.02.15 - 05:40am
I remember when these first came out and people got so hopped up on them i thought they were s**t * +

sourface 3.02.15 - 05:43am

@ badvok - 31.01.15 - 10:27pm
them tomato crisps were lovelymunching.gif there used be some nice curry ones aswell, just like plain crisps with loads curry powder chucked in.

You have besotted melover.gif today im going to buy endless sauce crisps * +

sourface 3.02.15 - 05:53am
These were the s**tdreamy.gif * +

izzwizz4 3.02.15 - 03:58pm

@ sourface - 3.02.15 - 05:40am
I remember when these first came out and people got so hopped up on them i thought they were s**t

I noticed in the past week or so that they now have some chocolate flavour crisps, but not tudor brand, will check when i go down there tomorrow, have not had any, sounds revolting, even tho i love chocolate. Remember some years back there was a fazz for deep fried Mars bars, i had one once from the fish and chip van, jeez! Never tasted anythiing so awful, i almost threw up, the best part of it were the chips, the batter okay too. * +

badvok 3.02.15 - 04:30pm
dunno if seabrook still do them but Jacket Potato n Butter flavourdrool.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark