! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

dt's - Page 1/2

Subject: dt's
Replies: 12 Views: 268
> »
fir3hill 28.09.14 - 12:07am
Have you ever experienced delirium tremens? What did you see? * +

prismf 28.09.14 - 02:53am
isnt that what u get when ur on hallucination drugs?? or coming down off alcohol? confused.gif

never done them so explanations of what they like would be my only experience of them. boring....arent i !! lol.gif * +

prismf 30.09.14 - 02:21pm
buttt u dont always need to have weed to have one lol.gif * +

cam007 30.09.14 - 04:53pm
No have never experienced it * +

itstragik 2.10.14 - 10:08am
dt's is when your body is craving alcohol or cigarettes, heroin that's not same as dmt's ? * +

itstragik 2.10.14 - 12:31pm

@ prismf - 28.09.14 - 02:53am
isnt that what u get when ur on hallucination drugs?? or coming down off alcohol? confused

never done them so explanations of what they like would be my only experience of them. boring....arent i !! lol

lol.gif you should know about dmt it's found naturally in the body the largest deposit being in the pineal gland or the all seeing eye wizard.gif why u keep seeing ghosties and entities your just tuned into it more than others because the pineal gland gets calcified through foods n whatever * +

itstragik 2.10.14 - 02:53pm
dreamy i've experianced a shimmering darkness where i was loved and loved it after smoking some pretty strong stuff * +

itstragik 2.10.14 - 02:58pm
always that same l.s.d story on the news young man on acid thought he could fly jumped out a building what a tragedy. . . * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search