! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

evil villain help wanted - Page 1/2

Subject: evil villain help wanted
Replies: 10 Views: 652
> »
xxxtreex 28.06.13 - 11:34pm
so im thinking on becoming an evil villain :3 an im going to need some evil minions xD an a few evil ideas to take over ThE WoRlD an maybe deep space were we can take over alian planets x3 so any takers or ideas ? x3 * +

xxxtreex 28.06.13 - 11:37pm
ooooo and an evil villain name :3 something sexy dangerous an evil with a side of cuteness an alian fear xD lol * +

vampboy 29.06.13 - 02:02am
I like it, I usually have a very wild imagination, but If I thought up everything for you, it just wouldn't be fun no more, you know? Do this, think of the evil villain, his plan before and after taking over the world etc etc, then inbox me or just post it here yay * +

memental 29.06.13 - 03:28am
think calling urself tree surgeon would be a very evil name but y work under u, i will take over the planet the easy way without minions, simultaneously blow up each goverment, royalty establishment n the people them pulling the strings job done peace on earth n then a weapon against any evil forces coz i could run any army 4 i have the power proud * +

prattle 29.06.13 - 01:50pm
You want t be an evil villain who wants to take over the world and you have no ideas how to do so, well, youre quite a lack lustre evil villain arent you * +

kid_ka0s 29.06.13 - 02:32pm
Lay off the crack... * +

xxxtreex 30.06.13 - 12:39am
but the minons will be the1 that will do my evil biding tho an look after things once im away an who going to fly the space ships an watch earth as i fight mighty space armys x3 * +

xxxtreex 30.06.13 - 12:41am
ooo and with the name i think it should have seed in it like im planting evil an it slowly grows till it destorys you all :3 lol hmmm something seed xD * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search