! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Criminal Ambition - Page 1/4

Subject: Criminal Ambition
Replies: 28 Views: 1351
> »
udtohan 1.10.11 - 02:11am
Question: If you were given a chance to be a criminal in just one single day, what particular crime would you do first and why? Kindly please answer. Just4Fun Only. LOL. * +

udtohan 1.10.11 - 02:14am
Hahaha! Nice 0ne! * +

kurt_x 1.10.11 - 03:56am
kill any1..JUST FOR FUN * +

4juice 1.10.11 - 05:11am
i will do a repeat of columbine but instead of shooting myself at the end, i would instead rob a helicopter gta style.. * +

edit.or 1.10.11 - 06:23am
well,never really thought about it but i guess i would do the colateral damage ones. put nails and dumbsters on the highway,steal and trash people cars and private property,take down a few houses,wear many masks so i can't get caught and enjoy mwahaha why? so i can get to see the look on their faces the moment they realise what happened : D i'm not in a mood for killin at the moment,even if it is just for fun. but yeah,i love these kind of topics : D * +

2shotti 1.10.11 - 07:52am
i'd do a creep burgurlary at buckingham palace and take a dump in the queens handbag while she was asleep :) * +

mar1boro 2.10.11 - 06:15am
sniper sit in a church tower n pop shot the people in the distance.... not botherd who men women kids black white dont care just pull the trigger bang n watch um drop out o ma cross hairs * +

udtohan 18.10.11 - 04:02pm
W0w! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum