! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

CPW - Page 1/4

Subject: CPW
Replies: 28 Views: 6246
> »
oetinger 27.11.14 - 01:53am
I work as a salesman for CPW. I'm not trying till categorize people but I really want to ask why. Why do British people, 90 of them want iPhones no matter how great pit powerful. less costly the next phone can be. I ask a few of them why the iPhone 6 when you can go for the new Note 4 or even an LG G3 that will save you a s**t load of cash give you a great experience or even a very experience them an iPhone for less money? Most answers I get are like 'I just like iPhone' or 'All my friends have iPhone so I want one.' trust me no matter how much I try too sell them a different phone that may benefit them in terms of their own budget, they only want iPhone! * +

foxdie69 27.11.14 - 02:03am
why is that so hrd to grasp though if one wants certain device wat eva their reason it is up to them no? All u can do is advice but if one wantin a product wat eva their reason i wudnt be baffled by it * +

oetinger 27.11.14 - 12:14pm
I didn't say it's not up to them. I asked why do 90 percent of British people think the iPhone is the best phone. * +

mandain 29.11.14 - 09:26am
Great marketing and it is the best phone for ease of use for many users, same reason why nokias dominated for so many years, they were much more user friendly compared to motorolas and the rest, then people got used to it are familiar with how it operates and are reluctant to learn a new operating system * +

spartan2 1.12.14 - 12:38am
They don't. Market share is not 90 percent iPhone in the UK * +

mandain 7.12.14 - 10:46am

@ oetinger - 27.11.14 - 01:53am
I work as a salesman for CPW. I'm not trying till categorize people but I really want to ask why. Why do British people, 90 of them want iPhones no matter how great pit powerful. less costly the next phone can be. I ask a few of them why the iPhone 6 when you can go for the new Note 4 or even an LG G3 that will save you a s**t load of cash give you a great experience or even a very experience them an iPhone for less money? Most answers I get are like 'I just like iPhone' or 'All my friends have iPhone so I want one.' trust me no matter how much I try too sell them a different phone that may benefit them in terms of their own budget, they only want iPhone!

Save a s**t load of money? For other android phones perhaps, I recently just saw the price of Samsungs and they are just as over priced as apple,A note 4 edge is the same price as the most expensive 6s plus with 128gb * +

mandain 7.12.14 - 10:49am
6 where did I get 6s from * +

banbury 10.12.14 - 07:14pm
do you work at cpw in the uk or south africa? Whatever the case then you are clearly not aware of the british market. Although a large percentage of uk customers want an iphone the figure is nothing like the 90 percent your claiming. This has been the case since other alternatives have arrived ie samsung galaxy and htc phones. While Cpw in the uk may sell more iphones, it is not the only retailer in the uk. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search