! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

iphone6 plus - Page 1/3

Subject: iphone6 plus
Replies: 15 Views: 2538
> »
scots1 15.10.14 - 12:08am
How gd is it compaired to iphone5 ? * +

mandain 16.10.14 - 08:00am
1.7 inches and at least 4x better * +

sxct1na 23.10.14 - 11:55am
I really want to upgrade to this. But the whole bendgate thing has turned me right away from it. * +

mandain 24.10.14 - 06:37am
Well I know more than a few people with the plus and none had a bent phone yet, plus it should be covered by warranty * +

hi_itsme 24.10.14 - 09:17pm
My 6 plus is solid it's these jealous android users who can't afford the ultimate have to put it dow. Have you seen the video and how much force they are using to bend the phone with that force you can bend or snap any phone you dumb nuts and when you spend 789:00 you will look after the plus with your life and not to put it in your dumb pocket get a life if you don't like the king iphone stay away * +

banbury 26.10.14 - 03:50am

@ scots1 - 15.10.14 - 12:08am
How gd is it compaired to iphone5 ?

the iphone 6 and 6 plus support category 4 LTE. The 4g modem they incorporate was released the same year as the iphone 5 was launched in 2012, guess thats cupertino cost cutting for you. After all you get what you pay for these days isnt that what they say?! * +

banbury 28.10.14 - 03:03am
firstly: the iphone 6 plus is not the only brand of phone to have bent. those that have been subject to bend gate, particularly those cases while the device has been in their pocket, are almost certainly defective in their construction, but that doesnt mean every iphone 6 plus is the same. but I dont understand the reference you have made to jealously, which seems a rather childish reaction. ive got an iphone 5s myself but ive also got a galaxy S5 and a galaxy Note 4 too. i could have easily bought a 6 plus instead of the note 4 but I prefer the superior specs of the note 4. * +

banbury 28.10.14 - 03:07am
but neither does that mean the note 4 is the best smartphone, because there is no such thing as a perfect product and that includes the iphone. I could highlight just as many faults or ommisions with the iphone as I could with android, infact probably more so where the iphone is concerned. but neither are perfect. the best smartphone is the phone that best suits your personal needs or requirements, which may not necessaraly be the most advanced. the reason the iphone is so popular is because even those with very little tech knowledge are able to use them without any trouble, however as a resu * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search