! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

iPhone 5 - Page 28/29

Subject: iPhone 5
« <> »
siignore 20.09.12 - 08:45pm

@ blumoon - 20.09.12 - 01:30am
Did you know that the new iPhone 5 helps people lose weight? When you pay for it you can't afford to eat for a month..:-)

Lmao yeah they think that with a stupendous tremendous price tag and some roll over beethoven english reviews they can fool the fools. Probably they're right. But it's easy to see,you get a kinda feeling,they're trying to cover a lot of details up and smooth it over with nice pics or stuff. Frankly sammy's presently top on the smartphone stuff. Nokia made a mistake of not mentioning s60 thingys were really smartphones and would appear to have entered rather slowly into the touch and smart bu * +

siignore 20.09.12 - 08:51pm
What gets me is the sd card slot. I know what excuse they can make up..that it's too fluffy for slim phones,but hey,I could have said that and I know I would have lied. What's on the orders is a competition of ghz,ram and mAh on hardware and company or third party mass production of compatible software inside. Any shape changes will take phones out of hand..literally. Best that can be done is get a fullll touch screen for a phone with maximum lateral dimensions that can fit in the hand. * +

siignore 20.09.12 - 08:53pm
And apple can't do it cos they'd either come out of High Standards,meaning meaningless prices,or the techno junk would equal the cost of a nasa rocket launch. * +

gray3000 21.09.12 - 06:59pm
I can't believe the itv news just concentrated on the faults with the maps and no mention of any of the fabulous features * +

crazyone 21.09.12 - 07:03pm
what other fabulous features? lol are you blind or something? * +

polo_011 21.09.12 - 10:40pm
Anyone got their iPhone5 today, im reading and hearing that the aluminium back is scratch pr*ne and some people are getting scuffed iPhone5s out the box * +

jayden.b 22.09.12 - 03:29am
Its cr*p 4s is better I would not even swap for that rubbish * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-29
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark